Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Krissy, how did you change the colour

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and will I ever be able to do it as well? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol..you can do it now..sorry..when you on the main page of the board..up on the top there should be a link that says somthing like "mod options"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *will resist the urge to fiddle with it for now*

    Michelle

    xx

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as long as the board don't turn hot pink fiddle all you want..=)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I altered it so that people can delete their own threads if they want to [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I altered it so that people can delete their own threads if they want to
    ***************

    Wow! You give us a lot of freedom lol
    That was very nice of you [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I altered it so that people can delete their own threads if they want to


    I didn't even see that option.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! You give us a lot of freedom lol
    That was very nice of you [img]smile.gif[/img]
    **************

    Well, we always used to be able to delete them at Savagefan and I liked being able to do that, so I thought you all would as well [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •